The Latest From Our Blog
Evan Fowler is a Peace Corps volunteer based in Benin. In this piece, Fowler shares how in three months she transitioned from being a first-time smartphone owner to building an app to support Malaria prevention in Benin. Photos taken by Jake Meyers, Benin Peace Co...
A little more than five years ago, I started working with CouchDB. I had recently joined Dimagi, and before I arrived on the scene, Dimagi had found some success using CouchDB in one of our largest projects at the time, BHOMA. We chose CouchDB because of its replication capabilities, which let us keep data from several locations reliably in sync over an unreliable network. ...
- Women Deliver (Copenhagen) on May 16, 2016
- Digital Health for Healthy Lives and Wellbeing for All (Geneva) on May 23, 2016
- Mobile Monday: Mobile Phones in Ebola Response – What Did We Learn? A Panel with Partners in Health (Boston, MA) on May 23, 2016 6:00 pm
- Grow Asia Forum 2016 (Kuala Lumpur) on May 31, 2016
- World Economic Forum on ASEAN (Kuala Lumpur) on June 1, 2016
- ACIAR’s Mobile Acquired Data Master Class (Canberra) on June 6, 2016