Nokia bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that occurred when registering a new user from a mobile device
- Fixed some issues with using multiple repeats that referred to case data.
- Added Preliminary Wi-Fi direct capability for Android devices above version 4.0. This allows new workflow for gathering and submitting data in low or zero connectivity environments. Learn more
- Improved the validation and required question UI in CommCare Android to remain on the screen until the user changes the input, and to highlight the invalid answer in red
- Added a checkbox to the instruction screen at the beginning of every form that allows you to hide it in the future.
Android Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue preventing CommCare from working correctly on Android 4.4 “KitKat”
- Improved error messages due to network failures related to incorrect phone date and time.
- Fixed error where screen rotation caused captured images to disappear
- Fixed a bug where the Incomplete Forms screen would not load if a form had been moved or removed between versions.
- Reformatted installation screen to prevent content overlap
- Fixed problems with the username properly appearing on the home screen on CommCare Android on 4.0 devices
- Remote multimedia install
- Automatically remove duplicate forms and include forms submitted by archived users in all exports
- Search box in mobile workers page
- Improved compatibility between the Form Builder and xforms authored with other tools.
- Speed improvement in syncing a user down to the phone.
- “Make New Version” button is always enabled
- Ability to schedule emailed reports monthly in addition to daily and weekly
- Ability to specify the sort order of an id mapping. If you want to sort by a property in the case list that is an id mapping, simply drag and drop the id mapping items into the desired order.
- Support for decimal numbers in a form filter
- Ability to assign a fixture element to all users