May is full of events! Our CEO, Jonathan Jackson, is preparing to attend the World Economic Forum on Latin America taking place May 6th – 8th in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Here are a few more events that will have Dimagi staff in attendance:
- UN Global Pulse Workshop on ICT4D Principle 8: Address Privacy & Security in Development Programs (May 8th, New York, NY): Clayton Sims, Dimagi’s VP of Mobile Development and Head of Research & Development will be leading discussions on incorporating privacy and security into development programs.
- HumTech 2015 (May 12th – 14th, Boston, MA): Dimagi CEO Jonathan Jackson will be participating in the “Information Technology for Humanitarian Operations” panel. Our data team will be in attendance as well.
- International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies and Development (May 15th – 18th): Dimagi’s own Maryam Khalid will be demoing the mLabour app, which uses CommCare to support safer deliveries in India
- 13th International Conference on Social Implications of Computers in Developing Countries (May 20-22, Negombo, Sri Lanka): Dimagi staff will be leading the presentation: “Designing a Mobile Partograph for Real-time Decision Support for Safer Deliveries in India”
- Open Data Science Conference (May 30-31, Boston, MA): Dr. Neal Lesh, Dimagi’s Chief Strategy Officer and Rashmi Dayalu, Dimagi’s Data Scientist, will be presenting “Mobile Technology Usage by Humanitarian Programs: A Metadata Analysis“
- CRS ICT4D Conference (May 27th – 29th, Chicago, IL): Dimagi Program Analyst Alexandra Morgan – Kisarale will be presenting “Rapidly Engaging Organizations to Try mHealth: Findings from 70 CommCare Proof of Concept Projects” and Dimagi Field Manager Amy Cooper will be discussing “What’s the Weakest Link of your Mobile Program? Reach Scale using Dimagi’s Maturity Model”
- Sustainatopia 2015 (May 27th – May 30th, Los Angeles, CA): Dimagi’s VP of Global Services, Matt Theis will be moderating and speaking on the “Base of the Pyramid 2.0 – Focus on Africa” panel.
Keep up with the latest news on Dimagi by following us on Twitter: @dimagi. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you will be at one of these events!