Interested in learning about how to build and deploy mobile applications for frontline programs?
Come join Dimagi and other like minded organisations at the first CommCare Workshop in Bangalore! This 2-workshop will include presentations by Dimagi about how your organisation can design and deploy mobile tools with CommCare to support your frontline programs. There will also be an extensive and in-depth training on the CommCare platform that will endow you with the skills to build your own mobile applications to improve your programs’ frontline service delivery. The workshop will include group discussion, demonstrations and sharing and snacks!
This workshop is for all participants. You don’t need to be a developer to learn to use CommCare.
- Bangalore, India: Cobalt BLR, 46/1, 5th Floor, Church Street, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Opposite Hotel Empire
- Cost: Rs. 2000 per organization. Includes: coffee, tea and lunch.
Who should attend
- Up to 2 individuals from each organization can attend. We recommend that 1 person each from your program and tech teams attend the workshop.
What to bring:
- At least 1 laptop per organization. For an ideal learning experience, we recommend 1 laptop per participant. Internet will be provided at the venue.
- 1 Android device per participant would be ideal but not mandatory.
Day 1, July 9th:
- Learn about CommCare and Dimagi’s open source tools
- Learn how to use CommCare and build your own mobile app
- Test your app by deploying it on an Android device and submitting data
- Learn how to extract your data from the CommCare platform and monitor your worker activity.
Day 2, July 10th
- Learn how to build in case management in your mobile app
Case management is a core feature of the CommCare platform that enables organizations to track their beneficiaries over a period of time. Your beneficiary can be a student, an expectant mother, a household or a crop- any person or item you wish to monitor over a period of time.
- Learn best practices for using and implementing mobile technology in your programs.
Interested in attending? Please visit submit this registration form by June 29th. Space is limited so if we receive your application by June 29th, we will send an email by July 3rd to let you know if a spot has been reserved for you. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.