Solve problems around the world, while having a blast!
We develop cutting-edge software tailored for underserved communities, where literacy rates are low, electricity is sparse, and WiFi is inexistent. Our end users are midwives in Afghanistan, farmers in rural India, and small business owners in the slums of Kenya. As a leader in the social enterprise community, we value impact over profit and are committed to improving our users’ day-to-day activities in over 50 countries.
Our team’s happiness is just as important as the software we build. Dimagineers come from diverse backgrounds, and share a common passion for thinking deeply and sharing solutions. Employees are encouraged to experiment, work with different teams, or do something totally different during personal initiative days. Here, the “opportunity to travel” means four weeks in Kenya and Tanzania seeing CommCare in action. We encourage employees to work when and where they want, whether that’s from home or on a field site, and to suggest ways Dimagi can support them in pursuing outside interests.
Learn more about career opportunities in our offices in Cambridge, Massachusetts (HQ), New Delhi, Cape Town, Dakar, and Antigua!
Perks of Working at Dimagi
- Travel around the world: We’re committed to seeing our technology in action, all around the world.
- Work anytime, anywhere: Work your own hours from anywhere, including any of our global offices.
- Generous time off: 30 PTO days, unlimited sick days, and 10 days for independent projects
- Fulfilling work: Work directly with end users in some of the world’s most underserved communities.
- Play with cool stuff: We purchase whatever technology you need to get your work done.
- Prepare for retirement: Dimagi offers a 401k in the U.S., Employees’ Provident Fund in India, and a Retirement Fund in South Africa; all of our retirement benefits include company matching
- Excellent health insurance: Outstanding medical plan, fully covered for you and your family
- Great parental leave policy: 12 weeks of leave to primary caregivers, six weeks to non-primary givers
- Employee stock options: You’ll have a stake in the future success of Dimagi.
New Delhi, India
Technical Project Manager
Technical Field Manager
Senior Devops Engineer
Director/Manager of Government Programs
Cape Town, South Africa
Washington DC, USA
Interested in working at Dimagi but we’re not hiring for the right position for you? Send us an email at email@example.com with your resume and a note explaining what you think you could bring to Dimagi!