Careers at Dimagi
Solve problems around the world…
At Dimagi, we’re committed to creating great impact by creating great technology. We develop cutting-edge software tailored for underserved communities, where literacy rates are low, electricity is sparse, and wifi is inexistent. Our end users are midwives in Afghanistan, farmers in rural India, and small business owners in the slums of Kenya. As a leader in the social enterprise community, we value impact over profit and are committed to improving our users’ day-to-day activities in over 40 countries.
…and have fun while doing it.
Our team’s happiness is just as important as the software we build. While all 80 Dimagineers come from diverse backgrounds, we share a common passion for thinking deeply and sharing solutions. We make time to adventure together, whether that’s moving our Boston office to Brazil, Guatemala, or the Jersey Shore, travelling during our free time, or just cooking and exercising. For us, “flat company” means the CEO joining the team for lunch every day and the “opportunity to travel” means four weeks in Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda seeing our software in action. We encourage employees to work whenever and wherever they want, and to suggest ways Dimagi can support them in pursuing outside interests.
Benefits at Dimagi
• Travel around the world: Our staff has travelled to 42 countries for work. Be the one to visit the 43rd.
• Work anytime, anywhere: Work your own hours from anywhere in the world, including any of our global offices.
• Generous Paid Time Off: 20 vacation days, 5-10 personal initiative days (propose and work on your own project), and unlimited sick days.
• Fulfilling work: Work directly with end users in some of the world’s most underserved communities.
• Play with cool stuff: We purchase whatever technology you need to get your work done.
• Prepare for retirement: 401K with company match.
• Excellent health insurance: Outstanding medical plan, fully covered for you and your family.
• Employee stock options: You’ll have a stake in the future success of Dimagi.